Yesterday I registered for my Italian classes at Istituto Dante Alighieri. The school is located about 15 minute walking distance from the house and it is a very nice walk! I signed up for a 15 week beginner course that meets twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-11:30. I even got a 10% discount for being an au pair! I walked around the area in which the school is located, bought some foccacia bread for lunch and ate by the castle. After I came back I put the kids schedule into a printable excel spreadsheet. Around 4 pm I went to the bus stop to pick up the kids and when we got back Bea had to get ready to go to the ice rink to sign up for skating lessons. I went with Bea and her mom to get signed up and see the rink. After doing homework with Bea and eating dinner it was time for bed!
Today I have to get things ready for Forte dei Marmi again. We leave tonight after Paolo's 1st kung fu class. Updates and more pictures to come after this weekend.
Ciao!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment