I am enjoying my time here in Milan very much, and I love the country of Italy. I do however really miss being in school and furthering my education. The family has already told me that they would like it if I continued working for them more than a year. This is something that I would love to do so I have been thinking about applying to the Politecnic University's Master of Science in Urban Planning (a program taught in english)....or at least trying to take a couple classes for next year depending what works best with my schedule. As an EU citizen it would be much cheaper than studying in the US. I would love to get some advice or hear your opinions about this so let me know what you think!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Under the Tuscan Sun
I'm back from a relaxing weekend in Forte dei Marmi. Although Milano has been very cold lately we left the fog and rain behind when we drove over the Tuscan mountains on Friday. During the winter most of the beach clubs are closed so all the families that come to Forte during the winter months go to the same club....Paridisio di Mare. It is a family owned beach club and restaurant and was very nice and relaxing. The sun was hot and I felt comfortable in flip flops, a skirt, and a tank top! Sunday afternoon we headed back to Milan and I went out for aperitivo with Kim and Luigi. All in all a pretty good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment